Terms and Conditions of Website and mobile application Use
Welcome to unrd.co.
This page tells you the terms on which you may use our website unrd, whether as registered user or guest. Please read carefully before use. This page also provides you with some information relating to the use of our mobile applications.
By using the site and/or our mobile applications, you accept the terms and agree to obey them. If you don't accept them, please don't use the site.
2.Who We Are
unrd is operated by unrd LTD a UK Limited company registered in England under companynumber 10381516
Some important details about us:
Our trading office is at: The tea building, Shoreditch high street, London, E1 6JJ
3.Use of the Site
You have permission for temporary use of the site, but we can withdraw or change our service at any time without telling you and without being legally responsible to you.
You must treat all identification codes, passwords and other security information as confidential. If we think you have failed to keep confidentiality, we are allowed to disable any security information (including your passwords and codes).
We frequently update the site and make changes to it, but we don't have to do this, and material on the site may be out-of-date. No material on the site is intended to contain advice, and you shouldn't rely on it. We exclude all legal responsibility and costs for reliance placed on the site by anyone.
By using the site and our mobile applications, you agree to us handling this information and confirm that data you provide is accurate.
4. Additional terms for Mobile Application Use
If you download one of our apps, the ways in which you can use the app may also be controlled by the Apple App Store's and Google Play Store rules and policies.
Our apps require a Smart Phone Device and an update to date OS system. When you download one of our apps we are giving you personally the right to use the app. You may not transfer the app to someone else, whether for money, for anything else or for free. If you sell any device on which the app is installed, you must remove the app from it.
From time to time we may automatically update our mobile applications to improve performance, enhance functionality, reflect changes to the operating system or address security issues. Alternatively we may ask you to update the app for these reasons. If you choose not to install such updates or if you opt out of automatic updates you may not be able to continue using the app.
The app will always [work with the current or previous version of the operating system (as it may be updated from time to time) and] match the description of it provided to you when you bought it].
If you download or stream one of our mobile applications onto any phone or other device not owned by you, you must have the owner's permission to do so. You will be responsible for complying with these terms, whether or not you own the phone or other device.
You agree that you will:
• not rent, lease, sub-license, loan, provide, or otherwise make available, the App in any form, in whole or in part to any person without prior written consent from us;
• not copy the App, or any of its content except as part of the normal use of the App or where it is necessary for the purpose of back-up or operational security;
• not translate, merge, adapt, vary, alter or modify, the whole or any part of the App, or its content nor permit the App or any part of them to be combined with, or become incorporated in, any other programs, except as necessary to use the App on devices as permitted in these terms;
• not disassemble, de-compile, reverse engineer or create derivative works based on the whole or any part of the App nor attempt to do any such things, except to the extent that (by virtue of sections 50B and 296A of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988) such actions cannot be prohibited because they are necessary to decompile the App to obtain the information necessary to create an independent program that can be operated with the App or with another program (Permitted Objective), and provided that the information obtained by you during such activities: is not disclosed or communicated without our prior written consent to any third party to whom it is not necessary to disclose or communicate it in order to achieve the Permitted Objective; and is not used to create any software that is substantially similar in its expression to the App; is kept secure; and is used only for the Permitted Objective; comply with all applicable technology control or export laws and regulations that apply to the technology used or supported by the App or any Service.
Acceptable use restrictions You must:
• not use the App or the website in any unlawful manner, for any unlawful purpose, or in any manner inconsistent with these terms, or act fraudulently or maliciously, for example, by hacking into or inserting malicious code, such as viruses, or harmful data, into the App, the website, or any operating system;
• not infringe our intellectual property rights or those of any third party in relation to your use of the App or our website;
• not transmit any material that is defamatory, offensive or otherwise objectionable in relation to your use of the App or the website;
• not use the App or the website in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or compromise our systems or security or interfere with other users.
5. Intellectual Property Rights
We are the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights in the site and our mobile applications (for example the copyright and any rights in the designs) and in any of the material posted on it. They are protected by copyright. If you download one of our apps then the rights in the app is licensed (not sold) to you.
You are allowed to print one copy and download extracts of any page on the site for your personal reference, but not for commercial use without a licence from us. You must not alter anything, or use any illustrations, video, audio or photographs separately from the text that goes with them.
If you breach these terms, you lose your right to use our site and/or our app, and must destroy or return any copies you have made (if applicable) and delete the app from your devices (if applicable).
6.Our Legal Responsibility to You
We do not guarantee the accuracy of material on our site or App. As far as legally possible, we exclude legal responsibility for the following:
Any loss to you arising from use of our site or App
Loss of income, profit, business, data, contracts, goodwill or savings. The App is for domestic and private use. If you use the App for any commercial, business or resale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We also exclude, as far as legally possible, all terms and warranties or promises implied by law or by statutes.
We don't exclude legal responsibility for death or personal injury owing to our negligence, or legal responsibility for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or for anything else where exclusion is not allowed by the law.
If defective digital content that we have supplied damages a device or digital content belonging to you, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation. However, we will not be liable for damage that you could have avoided by following our advice to apply an update offered to you free of charge or for damage that was caused by you failing to correctly follow installation instructions or to have in place the minimum system requirements advised by us.
If you do anything which is a criminal offence under a law called the Computer Misuse Act 1990, your right to use the site will end straightaway. We will report you to the relevant authorities and give them your identity.
Examples of computer misuse include introducing viruses, worms, Trojans and other technologically harmful or damaging material.
You mustn't try to get access to our site or server or any connected database or make any 'attack' on the site. We won't be legally responsible to you for any damage from viruses or other harmful material that you pick up via our site.
8.Links to Our Site
You are allowed to make a legal link to our website's homepage from your website if the content on your site meets the standards of our acceptable use policy. We can end this permission at any time.
You mustn't suggest any endorsement by us or association with us unless we agree in writing.
9.Links From Our Site
Links from our site to other sites are only for information. We don't accept responsibility for other sites or any loss you suffer from using them.
We change these terms from time to time and you must check them for changes because they are binding on you. If any of the changes in this document relate to the purchasing of mobile applications then we will give you at least 30 days notice of any change by sending you an email with details of the change or notifying you of a change when you next start the app. If you do not accept the notified changes you may continue to use the app in accordance with the existing terms but certain new features may not be available to you.
UNRD LTD is our UK Registered trademark.
12.1 The Parties will use their best efforts to negotiate in good faith and settle any dispute that may arise out of or relate to this Agreement or any breach of it.
12.2 If any such dispute cannot be settled amicably through ordinary negotiations between the Parties, or either or both is or are unwilling to engage in this process, either Party may propose to the other in writing that structured negotiations be entered into with the assistance of a fully accredited mediator before resorting to litigation.
12.3 If the Parties are unable to agree upon a mediator, or if the mediator agreed upon is unable or unwilling to act and an alternative mediator cannot be agreed, any party may within 14 days of the date of knowledge of either event apply to LawBite to appoint a mediator under the LawBite Mediation Procedure.
12.4 Within 14 days of the appointment of the mediator (either by mutual agreement of the Parties or by LawBite in accordance with their mediation procedure), the Parties will meet with the mediator to agree the procedure to be adopted for the mediation, unless otherwise agreed between the parties and the mediator.
12.5 All negotiations connected with the relevant dispute(s) will be conducted in confidence and without prejudice to the rights of the Parties in any further proceedings.
12.6 If the Parties agree on a resolution of the dispute at mediation, the agreement shall be reduced to writing and, once signed by the duly authorised representatives of both Parties, shall be final and binding on them.
12.7 If the Parties fail to resolve the dispute(s) within 60 days (or such longer term as may be agreed between the Parties) of the mediator being appointed, or if either Party withdraws from the mediation procedure, then either Party may exercise any right to seek a remedy through arbitration by an arbitrator to be appointed by LawBite under the Rules of the LawBite Arbitration Scheme.
12.8 Any dispute shall not affect the Parties' ongoing obligations under the Agreement.
12.9 The English courts have the only right to hear claims related to our site, and all disputes are governed by English law.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to contact us about any issues.